React on screen doesn't work when I use it with React full-screen component












0















When I scroll down within the full page react's slides, though the page on the viewport of the screen the background color of the div does not change, I use react-on-screen npm package withing the full page react component but when I use the react-on-screen without full page react component it works great, I think when I scrolldown within the full-page-react slides the viewport don't think the new slides are new pages so the div background color doesn't change. Plus I tried to resize the window when the div in the last page is on the screen then the background is changed. Can you help me about this problem?



render() {
const { height } = this.state;
return (
<Layout>
<ReactFullpage
refresh
keyboardScrolling
lazyLoading
scrollOverflowReset={false}
slidesNavigation={deger}
onLeave={this.onLeave}
render={({ state, fullpageApi }) => {
return (
<ReactFullpage.Wrapper>
<React.Fragment>
<div className="section">
<p>Section 1</p>
</div>
<div className="section">
<div className="Index_LogoWrapper" style={{ height }}>
<LogoImage />
<div className="Index_ContactUsWrapper">
<div className="Index_ContactUs">
For more information contact us at&nbsp;
<a href="mailto:info@mail.io">info@mail.io</a>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
<div className="section">
<TrackVisibility>
<ComponentToTrack />
</TrackVisibility>
</div>
</React.Fragment>
</ReactFullpage.Wrapper>
);
}}
/>
</Layout>
);
}









share|improve this question



























    0















    When I scroll down within the full page react's slides, though the page on the viewport of the screen the background color of the div does not change, I use react-on-screen npm package withing the full page react component but when I use the react-on-screen without full page react component it works great, I think when I scrolldown within the full-page-react slides the viewport don't think the new slides are new pages so the div background color doesn't change. Plus I tried to resize the window when the div in the last page is on the screen then the background is changed. Can you help me about this problem?



    render() {
    const { height } = this.state;
    return (
    <Layout>
    <ReactFullpage
    refresh
    keyboardScrolling
    lazyLoading
    scrollOverflowReset={false}
    slidesNavigation={deger}
    onLeave={this.onLeave}
    render={({ state, fullpageApi }) => {
    return (
    <ReactFullpage.Wrapper>
    <React.Fragment>
    <div className="section">
    <p>Section 1</p>
    </div>
    <div className="section">
    <div className="Index_LogoWrapper" style={{ height }}>
    <LogoImage />
    <div className="Index_ContactUsWrapper">
    <div className="Index_ContactUs">
    For more information contact us at&nbsp;
    <a href="mailto:info@mail.io">info@mail.io</a>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    </div>
    <div className="section">
    <TrackVisibility>
    <ComponentToTrack />
    </TrackVisibility>
    </div>
    </React.Fragment>
    </ReactFullpage.Wrapper>
    );
    }}
    />
    </Layout>
    );
    }









    share|improve this question

























      0












      0








      0








      When I scroll down within the full page react's slides, though the page on the viewport of the screen the background color of the div does not change, I use react-on-screen npm package withing the full page react component but when I use the react-on-screen without full page react component it works great, I think when I scrolldown within the full-page-react slides the viewport don't think the new slides are new pages so the div background color doesn't change. Plus I tried to resize the window when the div in the last page is on the screen then the background is changed. Can you help me about this problem?



      render() {
      const { height } = this.state;
      return (
      <Layout>
      <ReactFullpage
      refresh
      keyboardScrolling
      lazyLoading
      scrollOverflowReset={false}
      slidesNavigation={deger}
      onLeave={this.onLeave}
      render={({ state, fullpageApi }) => {
      return (
      <ReactFullpage.Wrapper>
      <React.Fragment>
      <div className="section">
      <p>Section 1</p>
      </div>
      <div className="section">
      <div className="Index_LogoWrapper" style={{ height }}>
      <LogoImage />
      <div className="Index_ContactUsWrapper">
      <div className="Index_ContactUs">
      For more information contact us at&nbsp;
      <a href="mailto:info@mail.io">info@mail.io</a>
      </div>
      </div>
      </div>
      </div>
      <div className="section">
      <TrackVisibility>
      <ComponentToTrack />
      </TrackVisibility>
      </div>
      </React.Fragment>
      </ReactFullpage.Wrapper>
      );
      }}
      />
      </Layout>
      );
      }









      share|improve this question














      When I scroll down within the full page react's slides, though the page on the viewport of the screen the background color of the div does not change, I use react-on-screen npm package withing the full page react component but when I use the react-on-screen without full page react component it works great, I think when I scrolldown within the full-page-react slides the viewport don't think the new slides are new pages so the div background color doesn't change. Plus I tried to resize the window when the div in the last page is on the screen then the background is changed. Can you help me about this problem?



      render() {
      const { height } = this.state;
      return (
      <Layout>
      <ReactFullpage
      refresh
      keyboardScrolling
      lazyLoading
      scrollOverflowReset={false}
      slidesNavigation={deger}
      onLeave={this.onLeave}
      render={({ state, fullpageApi }) => {
      return (
      <ReactFullpage.Wrapper>
      <React.Fragment>
      <div className="section">
      <p>Section 1</p>
      </div>
      <div className="section">
      <div className="Index_LogoWrapper" style={{ height }}>
      <LogoImage />
      <div className="Index_ContactUsWrapper">
      <div className="Index_ContactUs">
      For more information contact us at&nbsp;
      <a href="mailto:info@mail.io">info@mail.io</a>
      </div>
      </div>
      </div>
      </div>
      <div className="section">
      <TrackVisibility>
      <ComponentToTrack />
      </TrackVisibility>
      </div>
      </React.Fragment>
      </ReactFullpage.Wrapper>
      );
      }}
      />
      </Layout>
      );
      }






      javascript reactjs fullpage.js






      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked Dec 28 '18 at 21:16









      S.OzerS.Ozer

      106




      106
























          1 Answer
          1






          active

          oldest

          votes


















          0














          If the component you use to change the color relies on the scrolling position then you'll have to use the option scrollBar of fullPage.js in your react-fullpage component.



          Otherwise I would encourage you to use the fullpage.js callbacks such as afterLoad or onLeave or even use the fullpage.js state classes that get added to the body element.



          See one of my video tutorials about how to perform CSS 3 animations with fullpage.js state classes:
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiCVPpI9l3M






          share|improve this answer























            Your Answer






            StackExchange.ifUsing("editor", function () {
            StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function () {
            StackExchange.using("snippets", function () {
            StackExchange.snippets.init();
            });
            });
            }, "code-snippets");

            StackExchange.ready(function() {
            var channelOptions = {
            tags: "".split(" "),
            id: "1"
            };
            initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

            StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function() {
            // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
            if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled) {
            StackExchange.using("snippets", function() {
            createEditor();
            });
            }
            else {
            createEditor();
            }
            });

            function createEditor() {
            StackExchange.prepareEditor({
            heartbeatType: 'answer',
            autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
            convertImagesToLinks: true,
            noModals: true,
            showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
            reputationToPostImages: 10,
            bindNavPrevention: true,
            postfix: "",
            imageUploader: {
            brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
            contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
            allowUrls: true
            },
            onDemand: true,
            discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
            ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
            });


            }
            });














            draft saved

            draft discarded


















            StackExchange.ready(
            function () {
            StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f53964365%2freact-on-screen-doesnt-work-when-i-use-it-with-react-full-screen-component%23new-answer', 'question_page');
            }
            );

            Post as a guest















            Required, but never shown

























            1 Answer
            1






            active

            oldest

            votes








            1 Answer
            1






            active

            oldest

            votes









            active

            oldest

            votes






            active

            oldest

            votes









            0














            If the component you use to change the color relies on the scrolling position then you'll have to use the option scrollBar of fullPage.js in your react-fullpage component.



            Otherwise I would encourage you to use the fullpage.js callbacks such as afterLoad or onLeave or even use the fullpage.js state classes that get added to the body element.



            See one of my video tutorials about how to perform CSS 3 animations with fullpage.js state classes:
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiCVPpI9l3M






            share|improve this answer




























              0














              If the component you use to change the color relies on the scrolling position then you'll have to use the option scrollBar of fullPage.js in your react-fullpage component.



              Otherwise I would encourage you to use the fullpage.js callbacks such as afterLoad or onLeave or even use the fullpage.js state classes that get added to the body element.



              See one of my video tutorials about how to perform CSS 3 animations with fullpage.js state classes:
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiCVPpI9l3M






              share|improve this answer


























                0












                0








                0







                If the component you use to change the color relies on the scrolling position then you'll have to use the option scrollBar of fullPage.js in your react-fullpage component.



                Otherwise I would encourage you to use the fullpage.js callbacks such as afterLoad or onLeave or even use the fullpage.js state classes that get added to the body element.



                See one of my video tutorials about how to perform CSS 3 animations with fullpage.js state classes:
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiCVPpI9l3M






                share|improve this answer













                If the component you use to change the color relies on the scrolling position then you'll have to use the option scrollBar of fullPage.js in your react-fullpage component.



                Otherwise I would encourage you to use the fullpage.js callbacks such as afterLoad or onLeave or even use the fullpage.js state classes that get added to the body element.



                See one of my video tutorials about how to perform CSS 3 animations with fullpage.js state classes:
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiCVPpI9l3M







                share|improve this answer












                share|improve this answer



                share|improve this answer










                answered Dec 30 '18 at 16:57









                AlvaroAlvaro

                27.2k17101238




                27.2k17101238






























                    draft saved

                    draft discarded




















































                    Thanks for contributing an answer to Stack Overflow!


                    • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

                    But avoid



                    • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

                    • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.


                    To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




                    draft saved


                    draft discarded














                    StackExchange.ready(
                    function () {
                    StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fstackoverflow.com%2fquestions%2f53964365%2freact-on-screen-doesnt-work-when-i-use-it-with-react-full-screen-component%23new-answer', 'question_page');
                    }
                    );

                    Post as a guest















                    Required, but never shown





















































                    Required, but never shown














                    Required, but never shown












                    Required, but never shown







                    Required, but never shown

































                    Required, but never shown














                    Required, but never shown












                    Required, but never shown







                    Required, but never shown







                    Popular posts from this blog

                    Mossoró

                    Can't read property showImagePicker of undefined in react native iOS

                    Pushsharp Apns notification error: 'InvalidToken'